2013 USA Broomball National Championships
March 22-24, 2013
Goggin Ice Arena - Oxford, OH
All teams must be ready to play by 8:00 am Friday, March 22, 2013.
Please direct any questions through the Contact Us form.
Players may play on a men's roster and co-rec roster, but USA Broomball cannot guarantee that games times will not conflict. Deadline to submit roster is at check-in at tournament site - 1/2 hour before your first game.
- Tournament starts at 8 am, Friday March 22nd.
- All players must be 18 or older.
- Three game guarantee.
- Two USA Broomball certified officials employed for each game.
- Players must reside in USA. Foreign players are not eligible.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older on or before March 22, 2013.
- Class A and B men's teams must have matching, numbered jerseys.
- Commercially produced hockey helmets are required, as are broomball shoes.
Parking and Goggin Ice Arena Information
Please refer to the Guide for Oxford for where to park and directions for getting to hotels, etc.
Host Bar - Skippers Pub
Skippers Pub is located at 121 East High Street in Oxford. They are hosting the broomball players Friday 7 - 10 pm and Saturday 3 pm - close in their upstairs area. Admission to the upstairs area is your tournament cup. They will have specials throughout the weekend. See more about our host bar.
Host Hotel Information
Please reference "Broomball National Tournament" or "Goggin Ice Arena" when booking rooms.
|Baymont Inn & Suites
5190 College Corner Pike
Oxford, OH 45056
(513) 523-2722 Contact: Melissa
|Type 1 $135.00
Type 2 $145.00
|Hueston Woods Lodge & Conference
5201 Lodge Road
College Corner, OH 45003
(513) 664-3500 Contact: Susan
|Double non-Lake View $133.00
Double Lake View $144.00