Serving America's Broomball Community
National Championships Results
- Tournament Scores
- Complete Tournament Schedule
- Men's A Champion: Furious (Minneapolis, MN)
- Men's B Champion: Flames (Minneapolis, MN)
- Men's C Champion: Baltimore Broomball Club (Baltimore, MD)
- Men's D Champion: DC Legislators (Washington, DC)
- Co-rec A/B Champion: Lucid (Minneapolis, MN)
- Co-rec C/D Champion: Bi-Paritsans (Washington, DC)
- Collegiate Champion: Miami University (Oxford, OH)
- Championship photos on Tournament Results page
USA Broomball would like to thank Jeff Downs, John Mihalik, Kevin Ackley and the staff in Oxford for all their hard work in making this one of the best Nationals we have hosted. Thank you to all the teams that travelled to Ohio to compete in this tournament and congratulations to all the championship teams.
USA Broomball has a lot of exciting events coming up in 2013-2014. Stay tuned for details on the message board and future tournaments pages.
A full listing of tournaments can be found on our Future Tournaments section.
Get the USA Broomball Rule Book 3rd Edition Print a rule book order form here
USA Broomball is the governing body of broomball in the United States of America. As an organization we strive to create playing opportunities and promote the sport of broomball at a national level. For more about our organization, please visit the About Us section.