Gambling Action During The Tourney
Submitted By: The Gold Sheet on May 6, 2019 at 10:48:23 AM
As always The Gold Sheet identifies regional games of interest taking place during Sin City week.
First and foremost you must play the four isolated TV games Thur and Fri night. Bet with your head, not over it. However, if it all goes to shit, take out a loan from Cicero and bet some more! Careful though, his vig will kill you. The juice starts ticking as soon as your plane is wheels up from Nevada. Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes
*Thur 5p Vegas time - NFL Tampa @ Carolina - Suck it Cam!
*Thur NCAA Football North Carolina (biggest cheaters in NCAA all sports combined! So of course The Gold Sheet will wager heavily on them) v Wake Forest
* Thur NCAA Football Kansas @ Boston College
* Fri NCAA Football Washington State @ Houston
* MLB for the Central Division title Fri/Sat/Sun - Twins v Tribe
*The boys from Syracuse get to watch their Orange get devoured by Clemson Sat morning at 9am. If anyone is up and breathing Sunday at 10am The Battle of NY (or NJ in this case) takes place as Bills visit Giants.
* The PBC'ers get a couple of gems! Sat Pitt v Penn St - Sunday it's Seahawks at Steelers
* All the Minny peeps staying until Sunday get Purple v Pack at 10am
* Trifecta for Indy contingent - Saturday New Mexico gets led to slaughter v Touchdown Jesus AND IU hosts
THE Ohio State. After visiting the blood and sperm bank Street may still have a few bucks left to bet the Colts on Sunday v Titans
* For the politicians coming from the Beltway, Cowboys are at Skins and the Ravens host the Cards
*And for the 13th year in a row... Iowa v Iowa St takes place during The Sin City! Don't miss this pick when it gets released in September! The Gold Sheet has been on the right side of this one 10 out of 13 years!!!