Sanctioning a Broomball Tournament
Benefits for Sanctioning Your Tournament
For $25 ($50 for non-member states), you can sanction a tournament through USA Broomball. Benefits include:
- Certified USA Broomball referees used
- Established USA Broomball rules applied
- Purchase liability insurance through the national office
- Disciplinary decisions can be governed by national office
- Certification letter provided for posting
- Teams traveling to the host city provide hotel and restaurant income to the local economy
If you would like to sanction a broomball tournament, please use our Contact Form or fill out our Tournament Form.
Please note that the board maintains the right to pull sanctioning at any time.